Whether or not you own a business, some circumstances might arise in your life where you could benefit from good tax advice. For example:
- Planning for capital gains related to the sale of a rental or investment property (including a 1031 exchange)
- Receiving an inheritance (including estate and gift tax considerations)
- Receiving a large taxable bonus or financial settlement
- Starting a business
- Efficient use of money in retirement (including social security and other benefits)
- Medicaid planning, special needs planning, and VA planning
If you are not already a business owner, have you ever thought about starting a business? The majority of the deductions in the tax code are designed for business owners. Even if you are an employee of a different company, a strategic rental property or side business could save you thousands of dollars in taxes, and could also help you get on the path to financial freedom. If you have ever wandered what you can do to reduce your taxes besides putting more money into retirement accounts, give us a call at 801-980-1290 or apply online for a free 30-minute consultation!